Goal Zero Nomad 100
Goal Zero Nomad 100
Our largest solar panel. Portable, rugged, and powerful. Designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers a standard MC4 connector for third-party charge controllers and built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station. Can be chained with other solar panels to collect more power from the sun.
What can the Nomad 100 Solar Panel Charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable power pack. The Nomad 100 can be used to power any Goal Zero Sherpa or Yeti.
What Goal Zero Products Work Best with the Nomad 100?
The Nomad 100 can be used to power any Goal Zero Yeti or Sherpa.
Does the Nomad 100 give a full 100 Watts?
It delivers up to 100 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance. Avoid the shade. It will not work indoors.
Any Additional Cables Needed to Connect the Nomad 100 to Goal Zero Portable Power Stations?
No additional cables are required; simply use the built-in 8mm blue-ringed connector.
Optional cables include an 8mm Extension Cables provide greater distance between your solar panels and power stations. For chaining multiple Nomad 100 Solar Panels together, purchase an 8mm to APP Combiner Cable.
Charges the following:
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 3-6 hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 400: 8-16 Hours
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 24-48 Hours
- Rated Power: 100W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-22V, up to 8A (100W max)
- MC-4 male/female: 14-22V, up to 8A (100 max)
- Product SKU: 13007
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 in (52 x 151.1 x 2.54 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 in (52 x 39.37 x 5.08 cm)
- Warranty 12 months
Ships from: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Ships with: FedEx, or UPS
Ships out in: 5 business days