Whale Marine Flipper Pump Mk4
This Whale Marine Flipper Pump Mk4 boasts light to-and-fro handle movement to provide excellent output with fine flow control. Self-priming & swiveling outlet. The Whale Flipper is a well-proven and widely used hand pump. Normally located to one side of the sink, the swiveling outlet spout satisfies most requirements for height and reach. Where space permits, the Flipper pump is the ideal choice for hand operated systems.
- Self-priming Lever operated hand pump.
- Ideal for installing between two sinks - swiveling outlet
- Fine flow control
- Easy operation - Light back & forth pump action
- Suitable for fresh water and saltwater
- Note: Not for use in pressurized systems
- Gallons Per Minute: 1.85 maximum
- Priming Height: 10 feet maximum
- Dimensions 10”D x 7”W x 3”H
- Weight: 0.31 kg (0.68 lbs)