Lotus 6" Slim Square Original Series 14W LED
- cULus Listed, cETLus Approved and Energy Star Certified
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Pot Light Housing is NOT Required even for Insulated Ceilings
- Air-Tight and Damp Location Approved
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
- model: LY6S/30K or LY6S/41K
Ships within a few days.
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 30.
Connecting the Driver
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove the knockout on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the included quick connectors. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
Locating the Driver
Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 10 feet (3m) – cat # EXC10. Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
CONSTRUCTION: Square 6″ fixtures with integral LEDs. Round back side for easy installation.
Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box. One driver for every fixture required.
MOUNTING: Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Space in ceiling needed for the driver to fit through the hole – 1 1/2″.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC 60 Hz (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC 60 Hz (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: 0.98
- Energy Used: 14W
- Halogen equivalent: 75W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Light colour options: Warm White 3000°K and Neutral White 4100°K
- Light output: Warm White 900 lm, Neutral White 950 lm
- CRI: 84 for 3000°K and 82 for 4100°K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus, cETLus, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight
Suitable for damp locations.
Not suitable for steam showers, saunas and outdoor locations where directly exposed to rain.
- 6″ square front plate (171 mm); Thickness 1 1/2″ (38 mm)
- Cut out: 6 5/16″ +/- 1/8″ (160 +/- 3 mm)
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 5/16″ (85 mm) x 3 5/16″ (85 mm) x 1 1/8″ (32 mm)