Lotus 6" Super Thin Round Builder Grade 14W LED
- cULus Listed and Energy Star Certified
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Pot Light Housing is NOT Required even for Insulated Ceilings
- Air-Tight and Damp Location Approved
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Rated Life: 36 000 Hours
- model: LB6R/30K/WH or LB6R/41K/WH
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 30.
Connecting the Driver
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove the knockout on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the included quick connectors. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
Locating the Driver
Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 10 feet (3m) – cat # EXC10. Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
Neutral White 4000K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC 60 Hz (Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: 14W
- Halogen equivalent: 75W
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Light colour options: Warm White 3000K and Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 900 lm, Neutral White 930 lm
- CRI: 80 for the 3000K and 80 for the 4100K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus Listed, certified toCSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight
- OD 6 3/4″ (173 mm); ID 6 1/8″ (155 mm); Thickness 1/2″ (12 mm)
- Cut out: 6 1/4″ to 6 1/2″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″ (96 mm) x 3 3/8″ (85 mm) x 1 1/2″ (38 mm)
Suitable for damp locations and soffit installations.
Not suitable for steam showers, saunas and outdoor locations where directly exposed to rain.