Kimberly Wood Stove
The Kimberly is a stunning high-efficiency stove available in stainless steel or black finish. It is is CSA approved and perfectly suited to a tiny house, micro home, cabin, bus, or yurt.
The Kimberly™ wood stove has earned its reputation as the best wood stove for tiny houses, cabins, RVs and other compact living spaces. Certified at 3.5 grams/hour, our Kimberly™ gasifier wood stove is one of the cleanest non-catalytic wood burning stoves on the planet.
The patented, ultra-efficient thermodynamic gasifier technology harnesses the wood gas within the exhaust as a secondary fuel source to increase heat output, radically lower emissions, and improve overall efficiency, making this tiny wood stove one of the most efficient, clean wood burning stoves available today.This technology also allows you to get more heat from less wood, which means longer burn times, less wood splitting and incredible wood-burning efficiency.
The Kimberly™ gasifier wood burning stove is an industry leading stove, perfect for environmentally conscious, tiny off-grid houses. It’s the best tiny wood stove for compact space dwellers who are looking for a highly-efficient dry heat source and cooktop.
The Kimberly™ wood stove heater has been approved for residential, mobile homes, and alcove installations in the USA. Due to certain regulations in Canada, the Kimberly™ wood stove heater is not approved for mobile home use but can be safely installed at the owner's discretion.
- American-made, precision-cut stainless steel
- Manufactured in Oregon, USA
- Non-catalytic re-burn solid fuel system
- Portable at 56lbs
- Versatile cooktop
Ultra efficient and clean
- Underwriters listed for WETT certified installations
- Tested against ULC-S627-00 Standards Council of Canada
- Conforms to CAN/CSA B365-10 Clause 4.1.C Canadian Chimney
- EPA certified at 3.2 g/hr emission rate (EPA limit is 4.5 g/hr) EPA Certified Stoves
- Heats up to 1,000 square feet of well-insulated space
- Peak 42,500 BTU's/hour
- Provision made for outside air intake kit at bottom of stove
- Will take up to 4” diameter log of 10” in length
- Burns up to 8 hours, depending on wood quality
- Height: 26”
- Width: 10”
- Weight: 56lbs
- Flue exit: Horizontal
- Estimated efficiency: 88%
- Vents with 3” double-wall pellet stove pipe
- Requires Class A rated ceiling pass through (insulated or triple wall pipe)
- Certified for 6” clearance on sides and back of flue (less with shielding)