Haase Handcraft Cherry Honeycomb Shelves
From the backyard Beehive to the Giant's Causeway; to the paintings of MC Escher and the works of Modern Design, hexagons are as prevalent in nature as they are in art - and now these amazing shapes are available as an efficient way to creatively shelve your favorite treasures!
This listing is for a set of 3 individual Hexagons. Fit them together in any arrangement you can imagine - the possibilities are endless! One of Cherry's favorite attributes is that it deepens to a richer red with time and exposure to light. The grain pattern can vary from sharp lines to wavy curves, and will become more pronounced with age. Please note that knots, inclusions and blemishes are part of the reclaimed nature of this wood and add to the beauty and uniqueness of each shelf – no two pieces will be the same!
Ships as a set of three in two weeks.
- Design, construction and finishing by Haase Handcraft in Neenah, WI \r\n
- Solid, locally-sourced wood is glued, nailed and stapled at the joints for added security \r\n
- Sanded to 400 grit and hand rubbed with an oil-based, natural finish \r\n
- Unique keyhole cutouts in the back allow the hardware to be hidden and make for easy installation \r\n
- Small – 8.5” tall x 9.5” wide x 3.5” deep \r\n
- Medium – 10” tall x 11.5” wide x 4.5” deep \r\n
- Nesting – 1 Medium (10” tall x 11.5” wide x 5” deep), 1 Large (12” tall x 14” wide x 5” deep), 1 Grande (14.25” tall x 16.5” wide x 5” deep) \r\n
- All measurements are taken from outside point to outside point \r\n
- Every item is handmade from natural materials, so there will be some variation in color and wood grain + Made to order in approximately 2 weeks, but we can accommodate last-minute requests \r\n
- A template with directions for installation will be included with the shelves, but hardware is not, as the correct type to use is based on the weight load and material(s) of your walls \r\n