Dickinson Marine Newport Solid Fuel Heater
The Newport Solid Fuel Heater is a small stainless steel solid fuel heater designed for casual use ideal for spaces 100-200sqft. This heater burns one to two 1” thick wood or presto log, a handful of charcoal briquettes or coal. Removable ash drawer and damper control.
- Requires 3” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 4ft of chimney is required, a 6ft straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Decorative laser cut door.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- Removable ash drawer for easy cleaning & damper control.
Weight: 15 lbs
Heat Output (approx):
Low: 3000 BTU
High: 8000 BTU
Ships from: Vancouver, BC.
Ships within: 1 week.
It is what I ordered but it took much too long to ship and much too long to arrive here with no communication from the company. When I attempted to contact Tiny Life I received an automated response that phone was out of service. I finally found an email address and when I reached someone they couldn't explain what the long delay was about. Since this was not only quite expensive, it was also a gift so I was definitely worried. It did finally arrive.
I installed the stove in my travel trailer. The damper on the flue controls the heat very well. I can burn wood, pellets, charcoal, it does not matter everything works. Thanks for a great stove. It saves LP when camping!
Awesome little stove heats up my 24ft toyhauller in 20 mins. Has been is 20°f outside with frost and i was warm and 80°f inside next to my stove. Love the ash drawer works great!