Tiny Life Supply facilitates warranty claims by connecting our customers to the original manufacturer. Because warranty claims involve the exchange of detailed information, this is the fastest way for customers to obtain warranty service.
- Upon request, we will provide contact information and instructions for the best way to begin a warranty claim for each specific product. If necessary, TLS will provide the original proof of purchase or other documentation necessary for TLS customers to initiate a warranty claim with the product manufacturer. (Some exceptions may apply in special circumstnaces, evaluated on a case-by-case basis.)
- In the case of products that have been re-sold, TLS encourages end-users engage with the manufacturer directly, or contact their third-party reseller. TLS will engage with our reseller customers to facilitate such claims on a case-by-case basis.
Tiny Life Supply accepts returns only under specific circumstances:
- In the case of unused merchandise in good condition and properly enclosed in their original packaging, TLS will accept returns on a case-by-case basis. Depending on our arrangement with the manufacturer, TLS may issue a refund when the item arrives at its return destination, less a 20% restocking fee.
- In all cases, customers must pay for return shipping unless otherwise stated. Returns may only be accepted within 30 days of the original shipping notification.
- Returns of used items will not be accepted.
- In the case of damaged merchandise, TLS will replace the item at no charge, or issue a full refund when:
- a return merchandise authorization (RMA) is obtained from the product manufacturer, and
- the item arrives at the return destination.
Updated March 26th, 2019.