Lotus 8" Round LED 33W
Lotus 8" Round LED 33W
- cULus Listed, cETLus Approved and Energy Star Certified
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Pot Light Housing is NOT Required even for Insulated Ceilings
- Air-Tight and Damp Location Approved
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to aflicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 3.
Connecting the Driver
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove one of the half-inch knockouts on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Use double connector for daisy chaining multiple drivers. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using wire nuts. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand. Do not attach the junction box to anything so you can pull it through the ceiling opening in case you need to service the driver in future.
Locating the Driver
Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 10 feet (3m) – cat # EXC10. Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
Warm White 3000K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: 0.98
- Energy Used: 33W
- Halogen equivalent: 200W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Light colour options: Warm White 3000°K and Neutral White 4100°K
- Light output: Warm White 2200 lm, Neutral White 2400 lm
- CRI: 84 for 3000°K and 82 for 4100°K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight
- ID 7 1/4″; OD 9″; Thickness 2″
- Cut out: 7 1/2″ to 8″
- Connection Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 5″ x 3 5/16″ x 1 1/8″
Suitable for damp locations.
Lotus LED Lights ship within two days.