Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium
Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium
Our largest, high-capacity portable power station is equipped with over 3000Wh of lithium battery storage for long runtimes on all your necessary equipment. The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is the epitome of on-demand power at the push of a button, a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator that produces 1500W of continuous power and a 3000W surge for running high-power devices.
Gasoline-Free Generator Alternative
From phones to fridges, power tools to lights, all the power and outputs needed to get the job done indoors and out without the noise, fumes, or maintenance of a traditional inverter generator.
Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
Smart and Safe Protection
Meticulously designed and engineered with high quality lithium batteries and intelligent management systems for maximum safety.
Real-Time, Easy-to-Read Display
Advanced display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter and a battery percentage indicator.
Goal Zero Yeti App
- Keep your Yeti performing at its best with all the latest firmware updates, easily managed within the Yeti App.
- Compatible with mobile app enabled Goal Zero Yeti 1400 and 3000 Lithium only.
- Control your Yeti from virtually anywhere with the Goal Zero Yeti App.
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
There are two ways to charge the Yeti 3000 Lithium:
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel.
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 25 hours using the included two wall chargers. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit, cable, as well as your vehicle.
- Standard input max: 9 hours
- Combined input max (standard and MPPT): 6 hours
- Wall Charger (2x 5A): 25 hours
- Boulder 100: 34-68 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 17-34 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842Ah @3.65V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Product SKU: 38012
- Chainable: No
- Weight (Yeti & Cart): 77.5 lbs (35.15 kg)
- Weight (Cart Only): 8.9 lbs (4 kg)
- Dimensions (Yeti only): 10.1 x 15.3 x 13.1 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 33.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
Ships from: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Ships with: FedEx, or UPS
Ships out in: 5 business days