Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is the next generation of portable, award-winning power. Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium is the one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market. Its built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere.
Superior Outputs for Better Power
From USB to AC, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium features the outputs you need to get the job done both indoors and out. The multi-stage surge capability of the AC inverter sets a new industry standard for portable power and allows you to power more devices than ever before – power tools, water boilers, refrigerators, and more.
High-Quality, Replaceable Lithium Pack
Lightweight lithium batteries yield long runtimes and extended 18-month shelf-life. High quality cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily swapped out at the end of the product lifecycle.
Informative Display, Award-Winning Design
Get real-time usage data at a quick glance. The upgraded display features a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter. Winner of the prestigious Innovation Award from the Consumer Electronics Association.
Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately).
There are two ways to charge a Yeti 1400 Lithium:
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 100 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, we recommend using multiple Boulder 100 Solar Panels to recharge.
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 25 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 hours
- 2 x Boulder 100: 16 Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1428Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C
- Shelf-life: Charge every 10-12 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Product SKU: 38002
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 45.6 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 38.6 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
The Yeti 1400 Lithium ships within a few days from Salt Lake City, UT.