Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium
Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium
From lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
Power at the Push of a Button
From USB to AC, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium features the outputs you need to get the job done whether you're indoors or out. The multi-stage surge capability of the patent-pending 1500W AC inverter sets a new industry standard for portable power and allows you to power more devices than ever before - power tools, electric kettles, refrigerators, and more.
High-Quality, Replaceable Lithium Pack and Informative Display
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is built with a replaceable lithium battery, similar to what you would find in an electric car. Each high-quality battery is meticulously checked and rechecked for safety, and is continuously monitored by an internal, sophisticated management system. Also built into the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is a real-time informative display, featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
Easily Rechargeable with no noise, no fumes
Keeping the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 charged and ready is as simple as plugging it in - to an AC outlet or even a solar panel (sold separately). Left alone, it will hold a charge for 10-12 months so it'll be ready for that unexpected blackout. Since it doesn't run on gasoline, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is completely safe to run inside a house, tent, or car.
There are two ways to charge your Yeti 1000 Lithium:
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 100 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, we recommend using multiple Boulder 100 Solar Panels to recharge.
The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 18 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 18 hours
- 2 x Boulder 100: 12-23 Hours Hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 290.44Ah @3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 20A (240W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Product SKU: 38004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 9.3 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 23.6 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
The Yeti 1000 Lithium ships within a few days from Salt Lake City, UT.