Goal Zero Sherpa 100
Goal Zero Sherpa 100
Designed to power all the gear in your kit, the Sherpa 100’s versatile array of ports include two ultra-fast, smart USBs for phones and tablets, a 12V port for lights, an innovative port specifically for laptops, and a detachable AC inverter for DSLR cameras. The Sherpa 100 recharges from the wall, car, or from the sun with Goal Zero’s portable solar panels.
There are three ways to charge your Sherpa 100:
The Sherpa 100 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. For best experience, we recommend two Nomad 20 Solar Panels (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
The Sherpa 100 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
The Sherpa 100 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 4 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 15-30 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 10-20 Hours
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Pack Capacity: 98Wh (11V, 8,800mAh)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 26,400mAh @3.7V
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 100mW, white LED
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 6A (120W max), regulated
- sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter US (output, sold separately): 110V, up to 0.9 (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- AC inverter Int. (output, sold separately): 220V, up to 0.45A (100W max), 50Hz, modified sine wave
- charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-22V, up to 3A (45W max)
- Product SKU: 22002
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (864 g)
- UV Coated to prevent scratches
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (14.7 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 months
The Sherpa 100 ships within a few days from Salt Lake City, UT.