Cubic Grizzly Mini Stove
The Cubic Grizzly is a beautifully designed wood stove designed to heat spaces from 200-400 sq/ft. It is slightly larger than the Cubic Cub measuring 12" x 11" x 15". The stove is constructed from laser cut steel 1/8" - 3/8" thick making the stove very durable.
Please note that Cubic wood stoves have a proprietary flue diameter and design, and are only compatible with Cubic flue kits and components. We recommend only using Cubic flue parts with Cubic stoves. (Some of the images below may show non-standard installations.)
- Mini cook stove designed to be used in boats, cabins and RV's
- Designed to cook and will heat spaces from 200 to 400 square feet
- Durable! Constructed from laser cut steel plate 1/8 to 3/16 thick!
- Produces 8000 to 18000 BTU's!
- Insulation and glass made of ceramic.
- Easy to install and easy to operate!
- Measures only 12 x 11 x 15!
- 3-inch flu pipe diameter
- Produces very little smoke due to its secondary combustion system!
- Much safer than a diesel or propane cook stove
- Removes humidity from the cabin
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Flue pipe not included
- Model : CB-1210-BR
- Heat Output : 8000 BTU - 18, 000 BTU
- Flu Diameter : 3”
- Minimum Flu Length : 40”
- Fire Box Construction : Double wall steel slate with inserts ceramic
- Glass Material : Ceramic
- Weight : 34 lbs (15.42 kg)
- Width : 13” (330 mm)
- Height : 15” (381 mm)
- Depth : 12” (305 mm)
- Fuel : Wood, Charcoal, Pressed Fire Logs
- Door Opening : 7” x 5” (175 mm x 120)
- Secondary Combustion : Perforated vent tube
- Controls : Primary and secondary
- Certifications: None, for recreational use only (verify your local laws and regulations)
Clearance to Combustibles
- Top : 20” (508 mm)
- Sides : 20” (508 mm)
- Front : 20” (508 mm)
- Bottom : 20” (508 mm) 20” (508 mm) - 2.5“ (63 mm) when installed with CB-2012-SS
- Rear : 20” (508 mm) 20” (508 mm) - 2.5“ (63 mm) when installed with CB-2012-SS
Ships from: Saint Laurent, QC.
Ships with: Canada Post, USPS.
Ships within: 10 Business Days.
Note: We take care of customs fees crossing the border
Returns are only accepted within 30 days of receiving your order. Returned items must be unused and in the original packaging. The protective film must not be removed from the stainless steel products.
If a used item is returned: A 160.00$ refurbishing fee must be deducted from the refund along with a 60.00$ restocking fee.
Returning an item or order that has shipped
- Send an email to email@example.com
- We will obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). The RMA will need to be placed on the box so we can identify it when it arrives.
- Ship it back at your cost, and when the returned items arrive they will be inspected for damage. We will apply a refund of the value of the items to the payment method used at the time of purchase.
- To avoid custom fees you should ship with USPS. If there are any collect charges, these fees will be removed from the applicable refund.
- The original shipping cost charged at the time the order as placed is non-refundable.
If the item(s) are refused, we will be charged for the return shipping cost/ return service fee and the amount will be deducted from the applicable refund.
Items Damaged in transport
Send us photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the damage and the box that it came in.
- We will then asses the best course of action.
- We will either replace the damaged part or open a case with USPS.
- If a case is opened, you must respond to USPS communications. Failure to do so will result in the case being closed and the refund or exchange of the items will not be completed.
Shipped item is Late or Lost
If the item has been shipped, and has not been received within the time frame indicated or if the items are stuck or lost. You must contact us and we will open an investigation with USPS.
A case will be opened with USPS. You must respond to USPS communications. Failure to do so will result in the case being closed and the item will not be able to reshipped or rectified.
Items not Picked Up (Post Office)
Items that get sent to your post office for pick up stay there for 10-15 days before they are shipped back to our facility.
Failure to pick up the package will result in a return service fee.
Once the order leaves our facility, we cannot change the address, name, reroute/redirect the shipment. If the address you place on the order does not get deliveries with the shipping companies mentioned above then we will have to wait for the items to come back to us. In this case we get charged the return shipping cost.
To re-ship the items to you we will need to charge you the return shipping cost back to us, and then once more to send it back to you. You should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
I am writing my review of this cubic mini, whilst snuggled and warm in front of it. Absolute cute perfection. I have it in my 27 foot RV, and it is my only source of heat. It burns beautifully. The design still delights me- particularly when cleaning the chimney. Easy to clean. And a beauty to start fire again. I always have something cooking on the stove, too. Thank you, dear people of the tiny: you have helped in making my life a joy.
Cubic Grizzly Mini Stove
I bought the grizzly and love it!
The stove is well-built no flaws whatsoever with the door. Found out after about a week and a half that that 3 inch pipe gets stopped up a lot ordered a 3 to 4 inch adapter Vented with 4 inch stove pipe then vented to 5 inch pipe. After that the stove works as good as it looks. My bedroom and bath is 500 ft.² the little grizzly heats my room comfortableI wanted something to heat my bathroom so I can shower in the winter and not get cold the propane wasn’t getting it for me . I do like it I would recommend it also I want to thank the staff at tiny life supply com.For their tracking information and for their speedy delivery. Thanks You!