Goal Zero Sherpa 50 + Inverter
A lightweight power supply to keep laptops and tablets charged up anywhere you go. The Sherpa 50 Recharger is easy to pack and light to carry so your gear now goes the same distance you do and quickly recharges from wall, car or sun.
There are three ways to charge your Sherpa 50:
The Sherpa 50 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
The Sherpa 50 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
The Sherpa 50 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
- Wall Charger (30W): 3 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 3 hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 6-12 Hours
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Peak Capacity: 58Wh (11V, 5200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: 15A, user replaceable fuse
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- LED (output): 100mW, white LED
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 8A (100W max), regulated
- laptop port (output, 7.4mm, orange, square): 19V, up to 5A (100W max), regulated
- sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (100W max)
- AC inverter US (output, sold separately): 110V, up to 0.7A (75W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- AC inverter Int. (output, sold separately): 220V, up to 0.35A (75W max), 50Hz, modified sine wave
- charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-25V, up to 2A (30W max)
- Product SKU: 11004
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (544 g)
- UV Coated to prevent scratching
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.5 x 5.25 in (11.4 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty 6 month