Lotus 6" Round Regressed Gimbal LED
- 3 1/2″ Thin – Install Where Ceiling Space Is Limited.
- Fully Dimmable
- 30° Tilt & 360° Rotation
- cULus Approved, Energy Star (except DTW) and T24 Certified
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Wet Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- Superb Light Quality with CRI 93
- Recessed Housing is NOT Required even for Insulated Ceilings
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installations
We recommend LED/CFL dimmers that have a low range adjustment dial. After all fixtures are connected to the dimmer adjust the dial to the lowest position before the lights start to flicker of shut down. This setting depends on the local voltage and number of fixtures per dimmer.
For a typical LED dimmer rated for 150W LED load the maximum number of fixtures per dimmer is 30.
Connecting the Driver
Open the cover of the junction box. Push and remove the knockout on the side plate. Install standard L16 cable connector. Insert line voltage feed into the cable connector and splice same colour wires using the included quick connectors. Close the cover. Connect the driver to the light fixture – the arrows on the male and female parts of the connector between the driver and the fixture should match. Tighten the connector by hand.
Locating the Driver
Locate next to the fixture – run line voltage wiring to first junction box and “daisy chain” to the junction boxes of the other fixtures.
Or install all drivers at one location and use low voltage extension cables to the fixtures. Use only extensions provided by the manufacturer. Available jumper cables are 10 feet (3m) – cat # EXC10. Cables are linkable.
Maximum run should not exceed 40 feet (12m).
Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
Soft White 3000K is a bit whiter and brighter than 2700K and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
Neutral White 4000K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.
- Default Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC (Dimmable)
- Optional Driver Input Voltage: 277V-347V AC (Not Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.98
- Energy Used: 15W
- Halogen equivalent: 50W
- Beam Angle: 38° Beam with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K and Neutral White 4000K
- Light output: Warm White 1200 lm, Soft White 1250 lm, Neutral White 1300 lm
- CRI: 93 for the 2700K & 3000K, 92 for the 4000K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus approved, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, Air-Tight
- ID 4 3/4″; OD 5 3/4″; Thickness 3″
- Cut out: 4 3/4″ to 5″
- Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ x 1 1/2″
Suitable for wet locations and soffit installations.